10 Iconic Angela and Pam Moments from ‘The Office’
Time to break out the Dundie Awards.
“The Office” alumnae Angela Kinsey and Jenna Fischer are teaming up to launch “Office Ladies,” a weekly podcast premiering Oct. 16 on Stitcher’s comedy network, Earwolf.
Despite the comedic shade often thrown between characters Angela Martin and Pam Beesly on the show, the actresses are best friends in real life.
Not only will the two discuss their real-life friendship on the podcast, but they’ll also share behind-the-scenes stories from the set as they break down each episode and answer listener questions. In other words, the former co-stars are spilling “The Office” tea straight from the proverbial “World’s Best Boss” mug.
“As we close in on the 15th anniversary of the show, it seemed like a great time to share our stories and behind-the-scenes trivia with fans,” Fischer, who was nominated for a Primetime Emmy for her role as Pam, said in a statement. “Besides talking about ‘The Office,’ you can also hear us chat a little about our lives, our Target runs together, our friendship through the years.”
“‘The Office’ was such an amazing chapter of our lives and it means so much to us that we get to share some of our memories of filming it with our audiences,” Kinsey said.
According to an announcement from the podcast company Stitcher, “Office Ladies” is “the ultimate podcast for nostalgic fans.”
With that nostalgic Scranton spirit in mind, we’re taking a stroll down Dunder Mifflin’s memory lane to relive our favorite Pam and Angela moments from the beloved NBC series.
1. When tensions were high at the infamous Dinner Party.
2. But Pam wasn’t phased by Angela, just hungry.
3. Angela’s not so subtle eye-rolls.
4. Pam’s glaring looks of disgust.
5. When Angela was drunk with power planning the Christmas Party, and Pam was over it.
6. Angela’s ruthless jabs at Pam.
7. But Pam always letting it roll right off her cardigan.
8. The ultimate Party Planning Committee, also known as:
9. Pam always keepin’ it real with Angela when no one else would.
10. And this rare moment of office harmony:
“Office Ladies” will be available on Stitcher, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and all other major podcast networks.