Win a Tiffany Ring in 2019 Love Letter Contest
When was the last time you told someone you loved how you really felt in a note or hand-written letter?
In the era of online dating, age-old trappings like hand-written love notes have fallen by the wayside. However, this timeless display of affection will never completely go out of style because of its personalized appeal and contests like this.
Husband and wife team, Dalma Heyn and Richard Marek, are NY Times Best-Selling authors on a nationwide search to find the perfect love letter. The Love Letter Contest is totally free and the winner will receive a gold Tiffany ring.
To celebrate the release on Feb 5 of their new book, “How to Fall in Love,” Heyn and Marek are on a nationwide search to find the perfect love letter. The 2019 Love Letter Contest runs until April 30, it is totally free to enter, and the winner will be announced on May 15.
Whether it’s platonic or romantic, Heyn and Marek wants to share the three things every lover note must have, and the complexity of communicating love in the age of online datin. They also have examples of hilarious “worst ever” letters that encourage the audience to respond with their own “worst-evers.”
The winner will receive:
- A rose-gold Tiffany Paloma Picasso Love Ring (valued at $500).
- A framed, gorgeously hand-written copy of their letter.
- Your winning letter shared (if the winner chooses) with our entire social network.
To participate, you need to:
- Bare your soul in writing (okay, that part might not be all that easy).
- Send your love letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the complete set of contest rules, click HERE.